Kentucky Food Trail to NashvilleIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Get a real taste of the south on a five-day journey along the iconic Kentucky food and music trail. Kicking off in the flourishing city of Louisville, uncover a progressive food scene, meet local farmers at a Shaker Village and discover hidden foodie hangouts. Journeying south, learn the tricks of the trade during a visit to a bourbon distillery before continuing to the country music capital of the world, Nashville, Tennessee. Here you’ll get a backstage look at where Country music started, feast on barbecue and of course sample more bourbon!
A spirit-lifting adventure in Kentucky and Tennessee
- In Louisville hop between three of the city’s best restaurants. You’ll be served up dynamic dishes carefully curated by top chefs and each paired with a cocktail.
- Take a Historic walking village tour with a local guide at a Shaker village followed by a farm to table lunch.
- Visit a whiskey distillery for a tour and tasting in the heart of Kentucky's bourbon country.
- Discover where country music started with a backstage tour of Grand Ole Opry and walk in the steps of country stars.
- Embrace a piece of Nashville’s culture on an afternoon dedicated to bourbon and barbecue, sampling a tempting array of smoked meats paired with southern spirits.
- Pay a visit to some of Nashville’s most photogenic and colourful murals with a stop along the way for a donut at a local bakery.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions